I think the reason I love gay couples so much, and why i admire them, besides the bravery that takes to walk around holding hands with a same sex partner (for lack of a better word… Or phrase), is because both sides seem equal. For straight couples I’ve always felt like the girl is the weaker one, the submissive one, the one to be held, but it’s so nutral for gay and lesbian couples cause it can go either way, and it will seem equal because there isn’t a male or a female figure, and it’s not about who’s holding who, but it’s the embrace…
tags: being sick makes me philosofical.... random. stuff~.
- actuallyabrokenrecord likes this
- abagatellelife reblogged this from faabyy21
- refriga-rei-tor reblogged this from psych0cupcak3s
- psych0cupcak3s reblogged this from faabyy21 and added:
- faabyy21 reblogged this from psych0cupcak3s and added: